Bonjour, Invité · Connexion · Inscription
Pages : 1

ProbablyTakingDrugs · Bass Traveller

04-02-14 21:06:50

18-08-13 · 158

La triste de nouvelle de la mort de Paul NOMEX est arrivée cette après midi. Une grande perte pour la scène noise expérimentale....

John HEALY de Somatic Responses a laissé quelques lignes sur FB:

"Sad to hear about the untimely passing off Paul Nomex! A corner stone of the Dead by Dawn parties and a pleasure to see each time we ventured down to any London Underground event.
He always did something new whether it was crazy videos or new extreme experimental noise sets.
He always found time for a chat and exchange of ideas. A sad loss! RIP Paul Kidd aka Nomex
"

visibility is a trap

MOKOSS-LéRIeN · Sound System

05-02-14 03:58:27

06-01-14 · 61

Fishcat · Bass skwatteur

05-02-14 15:26:20

15-11-13 · 215

Triste nouvelle... :'(

J'avais eu l'occasion de l'écouter et de le voir à une soirée Peaceoff au jardin moderne à Rennes, en duo avec Boris de cavage.
Deux grands artistes se sont éteints...

Dernière modification par Fishcat (05-02-14 15:29:49)

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give
Hey you! don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall! (Pink Floyd)
http://www.mixcloud.com/fishcatbzh/
http://www.lastfm.fr/music/FISHCAT/+albums

ProbablyTakingDrugs · Bass Traveller

11-03-14 19:48:09

18-08-13 · 158

I found this early version of "The Fire is the Centre" which would ultimately become the A side track of "Trocante Gramofony" (Praxis 33). I remember the recording session with Paul, although I can't exactly remember what my contribution was. It was done on Paul's Amiga computer. The version he did later on his own for the Praxis release is clearly superior, but still this one has its qualities, so I share it here…
The voice recordings are from the rantings of a guy at a Dead by Dawn party which Paul had recorded on his video camera (and who is pictured on the label, see also the picture here). We also used them on the Shitness and the Jackal track whch appeared on the Dead By Dawn album (Praxis 23) - and which is wrongly attributed to just me on discogs.
I am also not entirely sure when this was recorded; it was probably as early as 1996.

Christoph Fringeli

!!!!!!!! Le lien soundcloud n'existe plus !!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! N'hésitez pas à le signaler à l'équipe et / ou l'auteur du post!!!!!!!!

visibility is a trap