Les majorités des liens de ce topic peuvent êtres inactifs. La plupart des fichiers restent toutefois accessibles sur notre FTP, vous pouvez également faire une demande de réupload.

lsdb.png

Greetings all,

I want to talk about one of the web's best places where to find dj sets of all kind of genres...especially the harder ones
I'm talking about Live Set Data Base
..LSDB for short.

It's a Dutch project that started in 2007. It consists out of a messageboard where links to dj sets can be posted and you can access the weblinks that are posted instantly without even having to register. If you want to reply to a message or post weblinks to dj sets yourself than  you WILL have to register.

The sets aren't placed on the LSDB site itself cause otherwise you get the problems like for instance Megaupload and Rapidshare had. Mostly links that are posted are links to Youtube, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Mediafire or Archive.org.

Sometimes links do not work anymore and in those cases you can link to adresses that DO work. I for instance posted around 6800 links to sets that weren’t working anymore of whome I did find a working alternative...and I posted around 1000 new set titles, mostly techno sets.

Besides Mixesdb.com it’s the best place to find dj sets on the web.

So come round and see for yourself at Live Set Data Base

BR~