02.png

Informations personnelles :

Mon âge: 25 ans

Zone géographique: Chicago USA

Vos passions: Synthesizers, circuitbending, hardcore, free tekno

Autres Informations :

Implication dans le mouvement: DJ

Préférence Musicale: Hardcore

Comment j'ai connu Bass Expression: Hmm I am subscribed to the YouTube channel and saw the heretik post with a link to the website so I realized registration is probably finally open again (how was teknival? :P)
I don't remember how I originally found out about it, it's been years. Probably through searching for tape rips and live sets, or from GTW, or soulseek or something

Message suplémentaire: I'm real I'm human I build synthesizers (building 4 Syncussions right now) I love tekno and speedcore and gabber. I make music I could link to and help throw parties in Chicago. I've wanted to join this forum for years now. I don't know if you guys are welcoming to Americans or not but I promise I am not obnoxious or overly ignorant and I will translate anything I have to say if that's how it's done here. I'm cool I like explore toi and GTI and I'm not a dick, let me in!

supervdk · Bass Jedi

27-02-23 22:23:08

16-08-16 · 758

Hi, welcome here !
Nice to see Bass Expression get interest over the world smile
You build synthesizers, wow, i'm really interested about that, can i see photo somewhere, or can i hear how they sound ?
Thanks for your introduction, you can post links of your music too i you get that (soundcloud or somthing else).

How was teknival ? Don't know, 30 years anniversary of french teknival take place on 17 to 21 may... smile

Dernière modification par supervdk (27-02-23 22:23:58)

lapin · Administrateur

28-02-23 06:06:15

11-07-11 · 13 896

Hello and welcome here;

Yes the teknival was the longest in history ^^

We are now open to people like you that want to join the community and participate in his evolution.

Happy to see an aerican friends here, if you can share a little bit about you're music here it will be cool and maybe later tell us about the scene in chicago or in US

you can speak english if you want , but if you can translate it's better

BlackGaet · Team FTP

28-02-23 09:48:02

01-02-12 · 524

Hello friend, it reminds me of a distant trip to New York and more particularly to Sonic Groove Records where I bought a few records..., you are welcome here!

HaSaRd ou CoÏnCiDaNcE???

Nevrakse · Moderateur

28-02-23 17:55:52

16-10-11 · 4 286

Welcome