Bonjour, Invité · Connexion · Inscription
Pages : 1

voracious · VIP

15-01-14 21:06:12

17-06-13 · 975

En passant sur le facebook (j'ai a nouveau internet mais que dans ma cuisine au passage lol ) de Drokz, je lis ca:

The story behind DROKZ012

When I play in a pure terror/underground setting like Footworxx, PRSPCT or a dedicated terrorroom, I notice when I play early industrial stuff from France or Germany, I clear the dancefloor. It looks like the terrorheads don´t feel or understand that sound.

For me, that era in the mid and late 90´s, was a time of original noise and later proved to be the blueprint of the underground hardcore as we know it. Kings like Ingler, Manu le malin, Speedy Q, La Peste, Micropoint, Lord Nord/Nordcore, Fist of fury, Armaged Nad to name a few. They made music that was not easy, but pure brainfood. ( It got nothing to do with the nowadays frenchcore!)

A few weeks ago I decided to make a track in that style with the intention to introduce that sound to the Terrorhead generation of today. One thing led to another and in the end I finished the project with 3 tracks.

Yes, they are sounding cold, it´s not for everyone, no screaming kicks, no vocals, no melodies and to some they sound boring. I checked with Akira & dj Producer, but also with Stinger and Bart Hard to check if it´s sounded authentic. The response was positive!

My goal is NOT to judge the new generation of Terrorheads, you KNOW I respect you, but to introduce a (now recycled) sound with a 2014 flavour to it.

I got memories when I listen to this style and lost my mind on the dancefloor, tripped on it at the afterparty´s with the infamous Fresiagang and it was roadtripmusic with Akira.

Again, have faith in me, I will come back with the hardhitting Drokz kicks and tracks, but this project was in my system and needed to get out.

Big, big respect to the old french kingz!!! _o_ This hommage is for you.

Friday = releaseday, 4 free offcourse.

And hey, mr rotten english is here, mistakes in this story are included hehe.

J'attends d'ecouter pour voir, mais j'aime bien l'idee. smile

Nass · Discovore

15-01-14 21:37:41

11-11-11 · 735

Curieux d'ecouter ca !

mega40 · Ripeur / Uploadeur

10-02-14 10:14:19

24-10-12 · 713

PAREIL A ECOUTER cool

AntiBioT3k · Membre +

10-02-14 11:48:54

28-10-11 · 535